In accordance with our mission to make the arts accessible, we offer low cost life drawing sessions twice a month. Save another 10% and reserve your spot for the semester by purchasing the 8-session bundle.
life drawing sessions
- Day: Sun
- Class 1 Code/Date: DWG8104A / 1-7-18
- Class 2 Code/Date: DWG8104B / 1-21-18
- Class 3 Code/Date: DWG8104C / 2-4-18
- Class 4 Code/Date: DWG8104D / 2-18-18
- Class 5 Code/Date: DWG8104E / 3-4-18
- Class 6 Code/Date: DWG8104F / 3-18-18
- Class 7 Code/Date: DWG8104G / 4-8-18
- Class 8 Code/Date: DWG8104H / 4-15-18
- Age Range: 18+
- Time: 3pm - 6pm
- Facilitator: Allen
- MBR class cost: $13.50
- Non-MBR cost: $15.00
- 8-session bundle: $90.00 / $100.00
Practice your figure drawing skills in these non-instructional sessions with an unclothed model. The facilitator will guide the poses from short to long over the course of 3 hours.
Bring your own supplies and paper. Wet and dry mediums are allowed. Easels, drawing benches, boards, and clamps are provided.
SAVE MORE with the 8-session bundle.