Every year at Water Street Studios we....
- provide 26 subsidized studios for local artists
- serve over 1,000 art students
- offer over 200 art classes in over 25 mediums
- teach over 2000 free art sessions in our community
- partner with local schools to teach S.T.E.A.M learning programs elementary school students
- exhibit over 100 local, regional, and international artists through 24 shows
- make our art programs accessible to everyone regardless of physical or financial obstacles
To ensure that art is made accessible to everyone we ask you to assist us in making these programs and services available to our community.
Memberships help keep the arts alive in our community. Pick the level that is best fit for you to show your support and receive helpful benefits including discounts on classes, event rentals, and more!
Community Partnerships provide businesses and families with an opportunity to invest in Water Street Studios so we can better serve our community together.
Our endowment fund is available for anyone looking to keep the arts alive in our community. Your legacy will support the sustainable growth of Water Street Studios into the future.